- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service
- New York University
- 15 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 5 min drive
- One World Trade Center
- 5 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.)
- 33 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New York, SIXTY Lower East Side is in the city center and near a metro station. Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden, or consider St. James Theatre for a night out.
- New York University - 15 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 16 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 5 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 5 min drive
- Empire State Building - 6 min drive
- 2 Av. Station - 4 min walk
- New York 9th St. Station - 3 min drive
- New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Blue Ribbon Sushi Izakaya – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Make Believe – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
SIXTY Lower East Side
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities