- New York University
- 17 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge
- 3 min drive
- One World Trade Center
- 3 min drive
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, NoMo SoHo is in an area with good shopping. Sunset Park and American Dream Meadowlands are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit 5th Avenue and Chelsea Market. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Canal St. Station (Lafayette St.) is 3 minutes by foot and Canal St. Station (Broadway) is 3 minutes.
- New York University - 17 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 18 min walk
- Brooklyn Bridge - 3 min drive
- One World Trade Center - 3 min drive
- Battery Park - 4 min drive
- Canal St. Station (Lafayette St.) - 3 min walk
- New York World Trade Center Station - 18 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 16 min drive
- NOMO Kitchen – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- Library Bar – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very nice hotel!
The hotel is very nice! The rooms are very clean. The location is great! I stayed in a suite the first night and slept on the futon, which was fine, not great. Having two bathrooms was great, but the door to one did not close. The shower setup in the three bathrooms that I saw was very odd- there is just a half wall so water tends to get all over. It is also hard to turn it on without knowing for sure that you will not get sprayed in the face. I stayed in a regular room the second night. Both were clean but the decor was minimal (which I think is on purpose). We had some issues with obtaining a bucket of ice and our room keys did not work which was irritating being on the 18th floor and having to go down to reception, but I explained my concerns to the hotel and the customer service was great! Views from 18th floor are awesome!! Front desk was a bit curt for my taste. Make sure you utilize the amenities if you pay the resort fee. It is not advertised anywhere and they do not tell you at check-in but there is a wine happy hour from 5-6, coffee, a gym and more. Otherwise you are paying an additional $45 for nothing. I will likely stay there again since they addressed my concerns so well.