- 5 min walk
- 5th Avenue
- 7 min walk
- Empire State Building
- 7 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
In the city center, Hotel Pennsylvania is in New York's Midtown neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. American Dream Meadowlands and Cape Liberty Cruise Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Madison Square Garden or Barclays Center Brooklyn. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) is just steps away and 28 St. Station (7th Av.) is 4 minutes by foot.Visit our New York travel guide
- Macy's - 5 min walk
- 5th Avenue - 7 min walk
- Empire State Building - 7 min walk
- Times Square - 10 min walk
- Bryant Park - 11 min walk
- New York W 32nd St. Station - 4 min walk
- 34 St. - Penn Station (Fashion Av.) - 2 min walk
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
- WiFi access (may be limited)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 25.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Pennsylvania
- Hotel Pennsylvania New York
- Pennsylvania Hotel
- Pennsylvania New York
- Hotel New Pennsylvania York
- Hotel Pennsylvania New York City
- Hotel Pennsylvania Nyc
- Pennsylvania Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Pennsylvania Hotel
- Hotel Pennsylvania New York
- Hotel Pennsylvania Hotel New York
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The staff was so friendly, helpful and accommodating. The price was unbelievable for across the street from Madison Square Garden and a stones throw from Times Sq. The hotel is Very old so the rooms reflect that, but please don’t let that stop you! ( unless your a princess) Rooms connect within other rooms so it’s fabulous for families and large groups of friends to connect with rooms inside rooms instead of going down the outer hall to connect. Target is across the street and open till midnight if you need a grocery store wine beer whatever. Can’t beat the price location or awesomeness of staff! I will definitely come back and tell everyone it’s a great deal. The Lobby is breathtaking. It seems to be the hotel of the airlines also, lots of pilots and stewardesses. Marijuana has been decriminalized in NY. So the smell of it in the halls is big. But the smell of it everywhere is big. People are smoking it out in public everywhere.