- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Midland Square
- 8 min walk
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center
- 8 min walk
- Nagoya Twin Tower
- 9 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya Taiko dori Side is in Nagoya's Nakamura neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Nagoya TV Tower and Nagoya Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tsuruma Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Aichi Prefectural Gymnasium or Nagoya Dome. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Midland Square - 8 min walk
- Nagoya Station Tourist Information Center - 8 min walk
- Nagoya Twin Tower - 9 min walk
- Nagoya City Science Museum - 2 min drive
- Shirakawa Park - 2 min drive
- Nagoya Station - 4 min walk
- Nagoya Komeno Station - 8 min walk
- Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Nha VietNam on the 1st fl – Restaurant offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves breakfast.
About this property
Daiwa Roynet Hotel Nagoya Taiko dori Side
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great hotel to stay as it is conveniently located near nagoya station and takashimaya. Room is too small and limited space for luggages. Matresses are abit hard. Hotel is clean and there are coin operated laundry and 7 Eleven store within the hotel.