- Maebama Beach
- 5 min walk
- Kurima Bridge
- 3 min drive
- Miyakojima (MMY)
- 12 min drive
- Hisamatsugoyushi Monument
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
The Villa Maehama Beach is located in Miyakojima. Miyakojima City Museum and Miyakojima Treasure Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Kurima Bridge and Hisamatsugoyushi Monument. Ueno German Culture Village and Hirara Tropical Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.Visit our Miyakojima travel guide
- Maebama Beach - 5 min walk
- Kurima Bridge - 3 min drive
- Ueno German Culture Village - 9 min drive
- Hisamatsugoyushi Monument - 13 min drive
- Painagama Beach - 16 min drive
- Miyakojima (MMY) - 12 min drive
About this property
The Villa Maehama Beach
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Maehama Beach Miyakojima
- The Villa Maehama Beach Apartment
- The Villa Maehama Beach Miyakojima
- The Villa Maehama Beach Apartment Miyakojima
This property doesn't have any reviews yet
If you book and review your stay, you'll see your review here.