- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Bourke Street Mall
- 3 min walk
- Melbourne Central
- 5 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 7 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center and near a metro station, Mercure Welcome Melbourne is in an area with good shopping. Her Majesty's Theatre and Princess Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sidney Myer Music Bowl and Spirit of Tasmania Ferry Terminal. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Melbourne Cricket Ground or Rod Laver Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Bourke Street Mall - 3 min walk
- Melbourne Central - 5 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 6 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 7 min walk
- Federation Square - 9 min walk
- Melbourne Central Station - 6 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 9 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 29 min drive
- The Louden Kitchen Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Soul Cafe – Café with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Mercure Welcome Melbourne
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great central location, friendly staff and clean rooms.