- Star City
- 9 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia
- 3 min drive
- SMX Convention Center
- 4 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila is located on the waterfront and in an area with good airport proximity and shopping. SM Mall of Asia and Robinson's Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Manila Ocean Park and Star City. Traveling with kids? Consider Manila Zoo and KidZania.
- Star City - 9 min walk
- SM Mall of Asia - 3 min drive
- SMX Convention Center - 4 min drive
- U.S. Embassy - 5 min drive
- Manila Ocean Park - 5 min drive
- Gil Puyat LRT Station - 10 min drive
- Manila Buenidia Station - 15 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Spiral Manila – Buffet restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Sunset Bar – Poolside buffet restaurant with a bar offering barbecue. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Le Bar – Pool-view bistro offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Snaps Sports Bar – Pool-view theme restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours, reservations required.
About this property
Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities