I like the room it is clean good but i cant sleep well because its smell stinky. I dont like the place for that hotel and they never gave us any keys for the guest copy. But as i know that its necessary that the guest should have keys for thier stuff safety if you want to leave your room. I think all hotels are just like that. Thats the first time i encounter that kind of hotel.But they didnt do , only them can open your room and if you would like to leave your place for an hour they will ask you for getpass and pay? Why should I? If i have more remaining days to stay , plus its not my time yet to checkout.. I dont really understand that kind of hotel . Wifi is not working too. I will not go to that place ever again.... Sorry but it sucks.
- SM North EDSA
- 6 min drive
- University of Santo Tomas
- 7 min drive
- St. Luke's Medical Center
- 8 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- SM North EDSA - 6 min drive
- University of Santo Tomas - 7 min drive
- St. Luke's Medical Center - 8 min drive
- Manila Cathedral - 10 min drive
- Smart Araneta Coliseum - 10 min drive
- Manila Solis Station - 5 min drive
- Balintawak LRT Station - 14 min walk
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan
This hotel features 24-hour room service, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas. All 171 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and TVs with cable channels. Showers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 150 and PHP 450 for adults, PHP 150 and PHP 450 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan
- Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio
- Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan
- Sogo Bagong Barrio
- Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan
- Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan Hotel
- Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan Caloocan
- Hotel Sogo Bagong Barrio Caloocan Hotel Caloocan
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Breakfast available for a fee: PHP 150-450 for adults and PHP 150-450 for children
- 24-hour room service
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable channels
フィリピン人の妻の実家近くだったので、宿泊しました。 近くにはジョリービーやマクドナルドなどのファーストフード店も有り、食事面の衛生が気になる方には 良いと思います。 また、徒歩圏内に地元の市場が有り、安く食材を買えますが、キッチンが付いていないので 料理は出来ません。 (割と安全ですが、女性が一人で歩くには危険かも) 部屋は綺麗に清掃されていましたが、初日にシャワーのお湯が全く出ませんでした。 しかし、翌日の外出中に修理してくれていて、翌日からはぬるま湯ですが、シャワーが出ました。 コスト重視で、アジアの雑踏を味わいたい方には、おススメです。
Pros: 大通りから近い。 市場が徒歩圏内。
Location: マニラ郊外の下町。 空港からのアクセスが不便。