The place has a very nice buzz or feeling. Its just getting a little run down . A little fixing up and a little tender loving care and paint and it would be ok. There are always lots of friends and family ir who knows who they all are of the owner maybe manager hanging out there. Its easy to not feel comfortable, especially if you dont speak the language???
- Picasso's Birthplace
- 10 min walk
- Plaza de la Merced
- 12 min walk
- Gibralfaro Castle
- 18 min walk
- Malaga (AGP)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Casa Babylon Backpackers is located in Málaga's Centro neighborhood. Alcazaba and Gibralfaro Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Malagueta Beach and Los Alamos. Aqualand Torremolinos and Sea-Life are also worth visiting.
- Picasso's Birthplace - 10 min walk
- Plaza de la Merced - 12 min walk
- Alcazaba - 17 min walk
- Gibralfaro Castle - 18 min walk
- Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta - 19 min walk
- Málaga María Zambrano Station - 5 min drive
- La Malagueta Station - 17 min walk
- Malaga (AGP) - 13 min drive
About this property
Casa Babylon Backpackers
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
the rooftop is really nice in the evening and you can chill in many places in the hostel.