Get an overview of this hotel3-star ryokan in Fujioka with free parking
Popular property highlights
Situated in Fujioka, this ryokan is in the same area as Sakurayama Park, Yamanahachimangu Shrine, and Jomine Park. Regional attractions also include Gunma Safari Park and Dokutsukannon and Tokumeien.
Laundry facilities, free newspapers, and a garden are available at this ryokan. Self parking is free. Other amenities include gift shops/newsstands and a TV in a common area.
All 13 rooms offer refrigerators, down comforters, and LCD TVs. Free newspapers, hair dryers, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find. Bathrooms are shared.
Hisaeya Ryokan features gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This hot springs ryokan also offers laundry facilities and a television in a common area. The property has a front desk available during limited hours. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Hisaeya Ryokan has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Television in common areas
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Towels provided
- Shared bathroom
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Local cuisine breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe).
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Hisaeya Ryokan Fujioka
- Hisaeya Fujioka
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.