- El Retiro Park
- 4 min walk
- WiZink Center
- 15 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum
- 17 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Wellington Hotel is in Madrid's Salamanca neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Prado Museum and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Paseo del Prado and Puerta del Sol. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Madrid Zoo Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- El Retiro Park - 4 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 11 min walk
- WiZink Center - 15 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 17 min walk
- Prado Museum - 18 min walk
- Retiro Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 7 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 15 min drive
- Goizeko – Piano bar offering Basque cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Kabuki – 1 star Michelin rating. Sushi bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Llave de Oro – Family restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities