- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Tamagawa University
- 15 min drive
- Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens
- 22 min drive
- 28 min drive
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Rembrandt Hotel Tokyo Machida is located in Machida. Some of the area's popular attractions include Susukino and Sanrio Puroland. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Racecourse, and consider making time for Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Tamagawa University - 15 min drive
- Zoorasia Yokohama Zoological Gardens - 22 min drive
- Susukino - 28 min drive
- Sanrio Puroland - 34 min drive
- Yomiuriland - 45 min drive
- Naruse station - 1 min walk
- Tama-Center Metro Station - 14 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 77 min drive
- Carillon – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Ryusumeragi – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Yumesakura – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Best Western Rembrandt Hotel Tokyo Machida
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel is nice and convenient to shopping and train station. Even though there is a high-rise building under construction next door; my room was surprisingly quiet. It was such a nice escape from the hustle and bustle. I had to stay an extra day and was able to get an extension to my reservation with no problem. I-would stay here again and I recommend the best western rembrandt to all travelers who what a comfortable oasis of relaxation.