- Marble Arch
- 4 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 6 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 2 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Marble Arch - 4 min walk
- Hyde Park - 6 min walk
- Piccadilly Circus - 3 min drive
- Leicester Square - 3 min drive
- Buckingham Palace - 4 min drive
- Marble Arch Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 12 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 50 min drive
About this property
The Grazing Goat
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities that guests will find include coffee makers and electric kettles.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- The Grazing Goat Hotel
- The Grazing Goat London
- The Grazing Goat Hotel London
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- No onsite parking available
Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 7:30 AM–11:30 AM: GBP 12.50 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/café
- 1 bar
- Room service available
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Smoke-free property
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Free bottled water
- Free local calls
- Iron/ironing board
Great staff - very helpful and proactive to ensure a good stay. Lovely rooms and decor like an old country house than most in West End. Comfy beds and nice amenities, good pub bar and food served downstairs. Unfortunately the room was EXTREMELY hot so a sleep was disturbed as no AirCon in room or decent air circulation even with lovely sash windows wide open and wall fan on - added irritation of giant AirCon units whirring with squeaking fans all night situated on lower roof directly outside windows no doubt adding to hot air directly outside windows! Would normally recommend, but definietly avoid if weather is hot!!