Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's Greenwich neighborhood, The Clarendon Hotel - Blackheath is near a train station. O2 Arena and Cutty Sark are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tower Bridge and The Shard. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- London Blackheath Station - 4 min walk
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station - 6 min drive
- London (LCY-London City) - 23 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
I booked a double bed room for our anniversary. As I come from Colchester and we book through an online website. When I went for checkering the manager refused to give me entry as I was coming with my gf. He only told m that her name is not in booking. Explain him everything that we came from Colchester and tonight is our anniversary. He was rude and keep ignoring us. He refused m entry around 12:30am and I don’t had enough money to rebook any other place and we stay all night in car. The hotel is terrible