- Liked: Cleanliness
- Tower of London
- 6 min drive
- Tower Bridge
- 6 min drive
- O2 Arena
- 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 61 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf is in London's Canary Wharf neighborhood, an area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while Tower of London and Barbican Arts Centre are cultural highlights. Sky Garden and Coca-Cola London Eye are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Tower of London - 6 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 6 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 7 min drive
- O2 Arena - 8 min drive
- The Shard - 9 min drive
- West India Quay Station - 1 min walk
- London Limehouse Station - 19 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 64 min drive
- Manhattan Grill – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- G&Tea Lounge – Cocktail bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
London Marriott Hotel Canary Wharf
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities