- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Marble Arch
- 徒歩 1 分
- Hyde Park
- 徒歩 3 分
- 車で 4 分
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 車で 37 分
In the city center, Hard Rock Hotel London is in London's London City Centre neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and London Palladium Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Marble Arch and Baker Street. ZSL London Zoo and Coca-Cola London Eye are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Marble Arch Underground Station is just steps away and Bond Street Underground Station is 9 minutes by foot.
- Marble Arch - 徒歩 1 分
- Hyde Park - 徒歩 3 分
- Buckingham Palace - 車で 3 分
- Piccadilly Circus - 車で 3 分
- Harrods - 車で 4 分
- Marble Arch Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London Marylebone Station - 13 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hard Rock Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Lobby Bar – Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #3 – Open daily.
Hard Rock Hotel London
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
The hotel is very nicely refurbished but the communication awful. I checked in for 2 nights. On the morning of the second day I left the room from 730am until noon. When I returned the room had not been made up. I went downstairs and spoke to the registration and explained it had not been made up and that I was going out for an hour so could they please do it now. I was out of the room until 2pm. When I returned it had not been made up. I then put a do not disturb sign on from 2-4pm (as previously explained to the reception) and then at 4pm went back to the front desk and once again complained. They apologised and said that it would be made up. I returned to the room again at 9pm only to find it had not been made up. I was told the reason it was not done was because the room had do not disturb on - which it had between 2-4pm as informed in the morning. There was no sign on between 730am and 2pm! Overall this ruined what would have been an otherwise pleasant hotel in an excellent location.