- Treasure Island Casino
- 7 min walk
- Mirage Volcano
- 11 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus
- 14 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
On the Strip, Wynn Las Vegas is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Las Vegas travel guide
- Treasure Island Casino - 7 min walk
- Mirage Volcano - 11 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 14 min walk
- The Linq - 17 min walk
- High Roller - 18 min walk
- Harrah’s & The LINQ Station - 17 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 15 min drive
- The Buffet – Serves brunch and dinner daily.
- Charlie's Bar and Grill – Sports bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Costa Di Mare – Seafood restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- SW Steakhouse – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
- Wing Lei – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Chinese cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Wynn Las Vegas
Awards and affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
They need to put a coffee maker in their rooms. It cost us $44 to have coffee for two brought to our room which I think is a bit excessive. The hotel and room was fantastic and we will definitely be going back .