- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- 11 min walk
- The Linq
- 2 min drive
- High Roller
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 5 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center is in the business district and near the airport. The area's natural beauty can be seen at The Park and Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, while Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas - 11 min walk
- The Linq - 2 min drive
- High Roller - 3 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 3 min drive
- Thomas and Mack Center - 3 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 18 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 5 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn by Marriott Las Vegas Hughes Center
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
The hotel is good & safe for family. I will recommend this hotel. There needs to be some improvement. 1) The sofa-cum-bed mattress was not comfortable. 2) The breakfast end time needs to be increased for half an hour - People getup late in Vegas :). Overall a good experience - specially stall is very co-operative.