Its a fair place for the price I paid. Bed was comfortable. Location is only 3 miles from the strip. The building is outdated.
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- 10 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus
- 2 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino
- 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino is near the airport and near a metro station. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chapel of the Flowers and Little White Wedding Chapel. Check out an event or a game at T-Mobile Arena, and consider making time for High Roller, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 10 min walk
- Casino at Circus Circus - 2 min drive
- Treasure Island Casino - 2 min drive
- Mirage Volcano - 3 min drive
- High Roller - 12 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Bon Temps Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available. Open 24 hours.
- Casino Lounge – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Mardi Gras Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was great !