Beautiful stay. Staff are extremely helpful & quick to assist with anything.
- Patan Durbar Square
- 4 min walk
- Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahaa Vihar)
- 5 min walk
- Patan Zoo
- 3 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Patan Durbar Square - 4 min walk
- Golden Temple (Hiranya Varna Mahaa Vihar) - 5 min walk
- Patan Zoo - 3 min drive
- Nepal Mediciti Hospital - 5 min drive
- Kathmandu Civil Mall - 5 min drive
- Kathmandu (KTM-Tribhuvan Intl.) - 8 min drive
About this property
A rooftop terrace, concierge services, and dry cleaning are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, free newspapers, and a garden. Each apartment boasts a deep soaking tub and offers free WiFi and room service. Additional amenities include a rainfall shower, free bottled water, and a hair dryer.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 6.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Hotel Timila Lalitpur
- Timila Lalitpur
- Hotel Timila Lalitpur
- Hotel Timila Aparthotel
- Hotel Timila Aparthotel Lalitpur
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: USD 6.00 per person
- Shower only
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rooftop terrace
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry Facilities
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- No elevators
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Luggage storage
- Free newspapers (lobby)
- Free bottled water
- 12 rooms
The best hotel in Kathmandu?
Our stay at hotel Timila was by far and away our favourite in Nepal. The staff was extremely friendly and gemuinely cared about us as guests. The breakfast, either served on the roof or in the bedroom, was very very good. The room, spacious and comfortable, was fantastic. The internet speed was the fastest we ever got in Nepal. The hotel is basically brand new and located in a very quiet street, which is a blessing in the hustle and bustle of Kathmandu. Will stay there again for sure when we come back to Nepal!