This place is located in what I would consider Heaven. Quite,trees, water sounds where ever you go. A little out of the way, but so worth you effort. Lots to Temples and Shrines. The owners gave us a ride to the bus station.
- Sanzenin Temple
- 2 min walk
- Kyoto International Conference Centre
- 17 min drive
- Kifune Shrine
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Sanzenin Temple - 2 min walk
- Kyoto International Conference Centre - 17 min drive
- Kifune Shrine - 19 min drive
- Kyoto University - 19 min drive
- Biwako Valley Ski Resort - 25 min drive
- Kyoto Yase-Hieizanguchi Station - 12 min drive
- Kokusaikaikan Station - 16 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102 min drive
About this property
Kyoto Ohara Ryokan Seryo
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free ryokan has a garden and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. All 9 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and hair dryers.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kyoto Ohara Ryokan Seryo
- Ryokan Seryo
- Kyoto Ohara Seryo
- Kyoto Ohara Seryo Kyoto
- Kyoto Ohara Ryokan Seryo Kyoto
- Kyoto Ohara Ryokan Seryo Ryokan
- Kyoto Ohara Ryokan Seryo Ryokan Kyoto
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- No elevators
- Water dispenser
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Indoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (onsen)
- Separate men/women areas in public bath
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Electronic bidet
- Hair dryer
Food and drink
I enjoyed the private onset. The outdoor area was beautiful