- Bridge Over the River Kwai
- 11 min drive
- JEATH War Museum
- 12 min drive
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa is located in Kanchanaburi. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Khao Pun Cave and Mueang Sing Historical Park, while JEATH War Museum and Thailand-Burma Railway Centre are cultural highlights.Visit our Kanchanaburi travel guide
- Bridge Over the River Kwai - 11 min drive
- JEATH War Museum - 12 min drive
- Kanchanaburi War Cemetery - 13 min drive
- Thailand-Burma Railway Centre - 14 min drive
- Khao Pun Cave - 15 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 166 min drive
- Royal Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Chomwana Terrace – Alfresco dining family restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available from 7:00 AM to noon. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 650.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 320 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 650.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Royal Riverkwai Resort Kanchanaburi
- Royal Riverkwai Resort
- Royal Riverkwai Kanchanaburi
- Royal Riverkwai
- Royal Riverkwai & Kanchanaburi
- Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa Hotel
- Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa Kanchanaburi
- Royal Riverkwai Resort & Spa Hotel Kanchanaburi
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Must go back
I love this hotel everyone is so friendly breakfast is very good swimming pools very good restaurants very good I will be back soon. But no tea or coffee in room this I find very disappointing. This hotel is I think wonderful but you must have your own transport as town is 10 minute drive