- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Efteling Theme Park
- 徒歩 11 分
- Thermen Tilburg
- 車で 10 分
- Breda (GLZ-Gilze-Rijen Air Base)
- 車で 17 分
- Nationaal Park de Loonse en Drunense Duinen
- 車で 32 分
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
Located in Kaatsheuvel, Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel is near theme parks. Westpoint Tower and Trappist Abbey of Our Lady of Koningshoeven are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Biesbosch National Park and Nationaal Park de Loonse en Drunense Duinen. Efteling Theme Park and Safaripark Beekse Bergen are also worth visiting.
- Efteling Theme Park - 徒歩 11 分
- Thermen Tilburg - 車で 10 分
- De Pont Museum - 車で 10 分
- Dolfijn Bowling - 車で 11 分
- Nationaal Park de Loonse en Drunense Duinen - 車で 32 分
- Tilburg University Station - 12 min drive
Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to GuestHouse Hotel, Gasthuisstraat 118, 5171GJ <br />To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 7.5 per day.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 11 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 7.5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Hotel Kroon Kaatsheuvel
- Hotel Kroon
- Kroon Kaatsheuvel
- Kroon Kaatsheuvel Kaatsheuvel
- Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel Hotel
- Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel Kaatsheuvel
- Hotel de Kroon Kaatsheuvel Hotel Kaatsheuvel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
Fine for families with young children
Lovely little hotel, with very friendly staff that I would say is made for families with young children as it closes down at 10pm and you're moved into the darkened breakfast room. On more than one occasion kids would come down after 10pm wondering why everything was in darkness. As we weren't getting back from Efteling until 8,30pm (late opening times) we ate across the road or via Lidl. If you're a little on the large size you'll find the single beds very narrow.