- Hua Hin Pier
- 徒歩 6 分
- Hua Hin Shopping Mall
- 徒歩 7 分
- Hua Hin Clock Tower
- 徒歩 7 分
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.)
- 車で 8 分
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with great shopping. Hua Hin Railway Station and Hua Hin Clock Tower are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park and Black Mountain Water Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Hutsadin Elephant Foundation and Elephant Village. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Hua Hin Pier - 徒歩 6 分
- Hua Hin Shopping Mall - 徒歩 7 分
- Hua Hin Clock Tower - 徒歩 7 分
- Hua Hin Railway Station - 徒歩 10 分
- Hua Hin Night Market - 徒歩 12 分
- Hua Hin Station - 10 min walk
- Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Where to eat
- White Lotus Rooftop Bar – Ocean-view rooftop bar. Open on select days. Reservations required.
- Chay Had – Ocean-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Market – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Hua Hin Brewing Company – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available. Reservations required.
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Excellent location - in need of some renovations?
The location of the hotel is outstanding. It is exceptionally close to countless shops, restaurants, massage shops, etc. I'm not sure if it is the case on all floors, but we stayed on the 4th floor and our room was very worn looking. The hardwood floor was probably the most scratched and worn out from any nice hotel I've stayed in. The marble in the bathroom has a lot of caulking that is looking very 'tired'. The bathroom fixtures are getting tarnished. The TV in the room is quite small. The restaurant is pleasantly big with seating inside and out. We only ate breakfasts there and the variety of food is impressive. The wait-staff were very attentive. The pool is massive with ample lounge chairs. A downside is that, although, the hotel fronts onto the beach, the beach itself is rather narrow with large boulders in the water. It wasn't that inviting to want to swim. Meanwhile, just further south, the beach is wide and clear of any obstacles.