- good location / proximity to airport / stores / shopping
- friendly staff / good valet service
- clean / fantastic shower / decent view (room dependant)
- valet is costly ($35 USD/day) / cheaper parking across the street
- our experience with one of the concierge staff was horrible, as in, she was wrong about 99% of what she told us about Oahu and tried to sell us on taking a 2 hour meeting for some time share crap for discounts on crap we didn't want to do
Would I stay here again?
After exploring Oahu from North to South, no, I would not stay here again. Basically, we just ended up spending a ton of $$$ for a hotel with a great shower. If, however, the price was right, sure - I'd stay here again and rent a car like we did on this trip.