- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- 徒歩 1 分
- Hawaii Convention Center
- 徒歩 14 分
- Royal Hawaiian Center
- 徒歩 16 分
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 車で 13 分
Located on the beach, The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations is in Honolulu's Waikiki neighborhood. Neal S. Blaisdell Center and Hawaii Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium. Traveling with kids? Consider Sea Life Park, or check out an event or a game at Aloha Stadium.Honoluluの旅行ガイドを見る
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach - 徒歩 1 分
- Hawaii Convention Center - 徒歩 14 分
- Royal Hawaiian Center - 徒歩 16 分
- International Market Place - 徒歩 19 分
- Magic Island - 車で 4 分
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rainbow Lanai – Beachfront buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Tropics Bar & Grill – Beachfront bar offering Hawaiian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Bali Steak & Seafood – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Benihana – Steakhouse with a bar offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
I have no complain about thus place except Horrible elevator operating system!! They have 4 banks elevators but one of them never works. Also their operating system is So inefficient!! People are waiting and waiting and waiting!!! Please fix this ASAP!!