- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Hollywood Road Park
- 9 min walk
- University of Hong Kong
- 11 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal
- 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 26 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Hong Kong's Western District neighborhood, Island Pacific Hotel is in the business district and on the waterfront. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include International Finance Centre and Tsim Sha Tsui Clock Tower. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed.
- Hollywood Road Park - 9 min walk
- University of Hong Kong - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Shun Tak Centre - 13 min walk
- Soho - 17 min walk
- Hong Kong Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 15 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Centre Street Kitchen – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
- Centre Street Bar – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Island Pacific Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I like the cleanliness and location of the hotel which is near to Sai Ying Pun Station. There's also availability of tram rides.