- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lake Ashi
- 1 min walk
- Hakone-en Aquarium
- 3 min walk
- Hakone Shrine
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
Located in Hakone, The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko is on a lake. Hakone Shrine and Mishima Sky Walk are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and Hakone Gora Park. Hakone-en Aquarium and Hakone Pirate Ship are also worth visiting.Visit our Hakone travel guide
- Lake Ashi - 1 min walk
- Hakone-en Aquarium - 3 min walk
- Hakone Shrine - 7 min drive
- Ōwakudani - 7 min drive
- Hakone Ekiden Museum - 12 min drive
- Hakone Gora Station - 12 min drive
- Kowakidani Station - 22 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 153 min drive
- Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Please note: the hotel offers roundtrip train station shuttle service at scheduled times: <br /> Departure from Odawara station to the hotel: 11:30 AM; 2 PM; 4:10 PM. <br /> Departure from the hotel to Odawara station: 10:30 AM; 1 PM; 3:10 PM.
- Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 6:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking
- The "Twin Room Including Round Trip Shuttle" includes roundtrip shuttle service from/to Shinagawa Prince hotel and the hotel. The shuttle leaves Shinagawa Prince Hotel at 9:30 AM and arrives at the hotel at Noon. From the hotel, the shuttle leaves at 4 PM and arrives at Shinagawa Prince Hotel at 6:40 PM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Additional fees apply to children 0-5 years old for breakfast and dinner. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 3080 and JPY 3850 for adults, JPY 1100 and JPY 3080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hakone Prince
- Prince Aparthotel Hakone
- Prince Hakone
- Prince Hotel Hakone Machi
- The Prince Hakone Hotel Hakone-Machi
- Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko Aparthotel
- Prince Ashinoko Aparthotel
- Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko
- Prince Ashinoko
- The Prince Hakone
- The Prince Hakone Ashinoko
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko Hotel
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko Hakone
- The Prince Hakone Lake Ashinoko Hotel Hakone
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We came with 3 peoples but only