- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Nizamuddin Dargah
- 9 min walk
- Lodhi Garden
- 3 min drive
- India Habitat Centre
- 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Delhi, The Oberoi, New Delhi is in the city center and next to a golf course. India Gate and Nizamuddin Dargah are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kasturba Gandhi Marg and Sarojini Nagar Market. Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder are also worth visiting.
- Nizamuddin Dargah - 9 min walk
- Pragati Maidan - 2 min drive
- Lodhi Garden - 3 min drive
- India Habitat Centre - 3 min drive
- India Gate - 4 min drive
- New Delhi Pragati Maidan Station - 3 min drive
- Khan Market Station - 5 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 39 min drive
- 360 – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Open daily.
- Omya – Golf course view fine-dining restaurant offering Cuban cuisine. Open daily.
- Baoshuan – Fine-dining restaurant. Serves light fare daily.
- Club Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Cirrus – Rooftop bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Oberoi, New Delhi
Awards and affiliations
- The Oberoi, New Delhi is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I'll be talking about this stay for years to come. The professionalism of the staff, luxury of the property, and beautiful premises were far beyond any other hotel experience.