- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- GK Market
- 5 min walk
- Nehru Park
- 3 min drive
- Teen Murti Bhavan
- 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in New Delhi's Chanakyapuri neighborhood, The Leela Palace New Delhi is in the city center and near the airport. Rashtrapati Bhavan and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Sarojini Nagar Market and Kasturba Gandhi Marg. Traveling with kids? Consider Delhi Zoo and Worlds of Wonder.
- GK Market - 5 min walk
- Nehru Park - 3 min drive
- Teen Murti Bhavan - 3 min drive
- Rashtrapati Bhavan - 5 min drive
- Sarojini Nagar Market - 6 min drive
- New Delhi Chanakyapuri Station - 3 min drive
- Dhaula Kuan Station - 3 min drive
- Delhi (DEL-Indira Gandhi Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Qube – Garden-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- MEGU – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Jamavar – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Le Cirque – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner.
- The Library – Bar.
About this property
The Leela Palace New Delhi
Awards and affiliations
- The Leela Palace New Delhi is listed in the 2011 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is an elegant, beautiful hotel with superb service. I was particularly taken with the spa in the hotel and the restaurant is superb.