- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Bally's Casino
- 10 min walk
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct
- 10 min walk
- Galle Face Green
- 19 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.)
- 28 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Colombo, Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Shoppers can check out Pettah Market, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Galle Face Green and Galle Face Beach. Traveling with kids? Consider National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka and Water World Lanka.Visit our Colombo travel guide
- Bally's Casino - 10 min walk
- Dutch Hospital Shopping Precinct - 10 min walk
- Pettah Market - 16 min walk
- Galle Face Green - 19 min walk
- Galle Face Beach - 3 min drive
- Colombo Fort Station - 12 min walk
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.) - 46 min drive
- The Dining Room – Coffee shop with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Royal Thai – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering Thai cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Long Feng – Pool-view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
- 7 Degrees North – Poolside restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Goodies – Delicatessen. Serves light fare. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Cinnamon Lakeside Colombo
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Location very central, security seemed good which was reassuring. Great food in Thai Restraunt. Hotel was noisy, both inside and out. Noise form rooms above. Facing grounds with regular concerts playing music until midnight, 3 nights in a row. Guess this might have been different if at rear of hotel. Saturday night noise from a night club until 4am. Service from room service little disappointing. Ordered ice bucket, forgot, reminded and never came. Staff on desk a lobby helpful. Breakfast Restraunt too small for hotel. Difficult to get seat some morning but staff attentive.