- Ranger Station Art Gallery
- 11 min walk
- Rendall Park
- 17 min walk
- Harrison Water Sports
- 3 min drive
- Chilliwack, BC (YCW)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
- Ranger Station Art Gallery - 11 min walk
- Rendall Park - 17 min walk
- Harrison Water Sports - 3 min drive
- Harrison Lake Beach Park - 4 min drive
- Canwest Art Gallery - 5 min drive
- Agassiz Station - 12 min drive
- Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 111 min drive
About this property
The Lodge on Harrison Lake
At The Lodge on Harrison Lake, catch some rays on the beach or spend the day at a marina. All 8 rooms boast deep soaking tubs and offer free wired Internet and kitchens. Balconies or patios and refrigerators are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Limited housekeeping is available.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Lodge Harrison Lake Harrison Hot Springs
- Lodge Harrison Lake
- Harrison Lake Harrison Hot Springs
- Harrison Harrison Hot Springs
- The On Harrison Lake
- The Lodge on Harrison Lake Lodge
- The Lodge on Harrison Lake Harrison Hot Springs
- The Lodge on Harrison Lake Lodge Harrison Hot Springs
- Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi and wired Internet
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Limited parking spaces
Things to do
- Boat tours
- No elevators
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Wedding services
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beachfront location
- Marina onsite
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
- Flat-screen TV
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Balcony or patio
Nearby things to do
- Cross-country skiing
- Downhill skiing
- Ski area
- Water skiing
Beautiful property with outstanding views of the lake. Staff were very nice and overall stay was enjoyable. Extra charges for amenities such as use of recreational equipment and firewood is not attractive considering the price combined with other similar locations that do not charge for such amenities. Even little extras such as a birthday welcome could have been complimentary. Overall beautiful location and we hope it is successful.