- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs
- 12 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens
- 4 min drive
- 8 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kangaroo Point, The Point Brisbane Hotel is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Tivoli are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Eagle Street Pier and Brisbane Cruise Terminal. Traveling with kids? Don't miss South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane.Visit our Kangaroo Point travel guide
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs - 12 min walk
- Eagle Street Pier - 13 min walk
- Story Bridge - 16 min walk
- Brisbane Botanic Gardens - 4 min drive
- Riverstage - 8 min drive
- Brisbane Fortitude Valley Station - 3 min drive
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 16 min drive
- Lamberts Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
The Point Brisbane Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
All round pretty average. Restaurant was okay. Don't bother with the cheese platter, it's not worth it. Gym is a tiny room with only cardio equipment. Pool area was fairly nice. Staff were pleasant enough but barely saw them smile. I was stuck in one of the lifts for about 40 minutes during my stay and was offered a bottle of water which was nice. Upon checking out I was told I needed to pay for a breakfast and a drink at the bar that definitely weren't mine.