- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Yonghe Temple
- 9 min drive
- Bell and Drum Towers
- 13 min drive
- Beihai Park
- 14 min drive
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Beijing, Grand Mercure Beijing Dongcheng is in the city center and near a metro station. Forbidden City and The Palace Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wangfujing Street and Tiananmen Square. Check out an event or a game at Beijing National Stadium, and consider making time for Summer Palace, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Beixinqiao Station is 6 minutes by foot.
- Yonghe Temple - 9 min drive
- Wangfujing Street - 11 min drive
- Bell and Drum Towers - 13 min drive
- Beihai Park - 14 min drive
- Forbidden City - 17 min drive
- Beijing Railway Station - 6 min drive
- Beixinqiao Station - 6 min walk
- Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.) - 34 min drive
- 101 All Day Dining – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Grand Mercure Beijing Dongcheng
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Room was a little dusty. Bathroom is not well maintained. Wash basin was choked. Hotel assistant was not able to fix it and said they will send a plumber in the morning to fix it but never came. So had to deal with a choked and dirty wash basin. Nevertheless, the front desk staff was very helpful and polite in other ways.