- Isole e Olena Winery
- 5 min drive
- Castello della Paneretta
- 10 min drive
- Il Molino di Grace Winery
- 10 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola)
- 36 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Tavarnelle Val di Pesa
Located in Barberino Tavarnelle, Palazzo Malaspina is in the historical district and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chianti Sculpture Park and Valdarno, while Chianti Observatory and Sant'Appiano Antiquarium are cultural highlights. Torre Del Chianti and The SottoVico Garden are also worth visiting.
- Isole e Olena Winery - 5 min drive
- Castello della Paneretta - 10 min drive
- Il Molino di Grace Winery - 10 min drive
- Casa Vinicola Luigi Cecchi - 11 min drive
- Castello di Monsanto - 11 min drive
- Poggibonsi-San Gimignano Station - 15 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A BandB with plenty of character, a helpful host, and delightful staff. Maria the host and Mary, her staff were very nice an DC made our stay very enjoyable. Maria baked a wonderful marmalade tort pie and Mary was there each morning to cook me some scrambled eggs and brew cappuccino. There was rhe lovely fruit salad and fresh croissants as well. Plenty to eat. The location wss set in the small hill town of San Donato with their highly rated La Toppa restaurant next door. We enjoyed dinner there a few times. Also, it is possible to get a bus to Florence from there but the return is a little tricky. A short drive to the primary Chianti spots and San Gimignano that has sadly turned into a major tourist trap with a bunch of souvenir and clothing vendors hawking their goods. But, we loved the charm of San Donato and Palazzo Malaspina.