Great pool, close location to airport but far away from center, markets and night life. Great service and staff, free airport shuttle, secure property, comfortable beds.
- The Paseo Mall
- 5 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 14 min drive
- Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital
- 17 min drive
- Seacon Square
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Park Nine Suvarnabhumi is located in Bangkok's Lat Krabang neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The Paseo Mall and Mega Bangna are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Siam Park City. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Rajamangala Stadium, or consider a night out at Central Embassy.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- The Paseo Mall - 5 min walk
- Samitivej Srinakarin Hospital - 17 min drive
- Mega Bangna - 19 min drive
- Seacon Square - 20 min drive
- Siam Park City - 21 min drive
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Station - 8 min drive
- Bangkok Khlong Luang Phaeng Station - 22 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Eat Drink Love – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Shiso – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Park Nine Suvarnabhumi
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Nothing mattered except the horrible mildew small in my room. This was absolutely awful - I could barely breathe and certainly lost an entire night of sleep. Sure the hotel is nice, nice pool, but the smell was awful. It ruined the stay and was very disappointing.