- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Bumrungrad Hospital
- 11 min walk
- Erawan Shrine
- 12 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex
- 13 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, Sivatel Bangkok is in the city center and connected to a shopping center. Central Embassy and Platinum Fashion Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rajamangala Stadium or IMPACT Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Ploenchit BTS Station is 4 minutes by foot and Chit Lom BTS Station is 7 minutes.
- Bumrungrad Hospital - 11 min walk
- Erawan Shrine - 12 min walk
- CentralWorld Shopping Complex - 13 min walk
- Pratunam Market - 19 min walk
- Platinum Fashion Mall - 20 min walk
- Ploenchit BTS Station - 4 min walk
- Bangkok Makkasan Station - 18 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Cafe Jardin – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
- The Porch – Poolside fine-dining restaurant. Open daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The location is convenient and just 5mins walk to BTS station. Besides, the staffs from restaurant are very polite and friendly. I would recommend it to other friends.