- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bangkok's Sukhumvit neighborhood, Grand Sukhumvit hotel Bangkok is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Lumphini Park and Sanamluang, while Jim Thompson House and Thailand Cultural Center are cultural highlights. Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World and Bangkok Riverside are not to be missed.Visit our Bangkok travel guide
- Asok Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Nana BTS Station - 4 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 20 min drive
- Cafe De Nimes Restaurant – Alfresco dining buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Bon Bon Delicatassen – Café. Open daily.
- Petrus Lobby Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Aziza Poolside Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Sukhumvit hotel Bangkok
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities