- Farm Tomita
- 5 min walk
- Saika no Sato
- 5 min drive
- Flowerland Kamifurano
- 9 min drive
- Asahikawa (AKJ)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:03-6743-6572
About this area
This vacation home is located in Nakafurano. Museum of Kitano Kunikara and Takushinkan are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Furano Ski Resort and Campana Rokkatei. Farm Tomita and Lavender East are also worth visiting.
- Farm Tomita - 5 min walk
- Saika no Sato - 5 min drive
- Grape Juice Factory, Budogaoka Information Center - 8 min drive
- Campana Rokkatei - 9 min drive
- Flowerland Kamifurano - 9 min drive
- Nishinaka station - 8 min walk
- Asahikawa (AKJ) - 39 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Furano Lookout Nakafurano
- Furano Lookout Private vacation home
- Furano Lookout Private vacation home Nakafurano