Get an overview of this hotelOsaka hostel in Chuo, near Tsutenkaku Tower
Popular property highlights
Located in Chuo, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Kuromon Ichiba Mall, Tsutenkaku Tower, and Shitennoji Temple. Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade and Osaka Museum of History are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hostel features a front-desk safe and free WiFi in public areas.
All 16 rooms offer free WiFi, microwaves, and coffee makers. Guests will also find free bottled water and showers. Bathrooms are shared and limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Coco Hostel features a safe deposit box at the front desk. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access.
Coco Hostel has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Designated smoking areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Shared bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Limited housekeeping
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Towels/sheets: JPY 100 per person, per stay
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.