Get an overview of this hotel 3-star ryokan, walk to Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park
Situated in Kusatsu, this ryokan is steps from Hanashiki Onsen, Jōshin'etsu-kōgen National Park, and Kusatsu Onsen. Kusatsu Hot Springs and Kusatsu International Ski Place are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This ryokan features a spa tub, laundry facilities, and free self parking. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 11 rooms provide free WiFi, living rooms, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include separate bathtubs and showers, safes, and free toiletries. Bathrooms are shared and limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan
Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan features hot springs and a spa tub. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 11
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Shared bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Separate living room
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the ryokan include a spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and a yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 11 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 11 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan Inn
- Onsen Kiyoshigekan Inn
- Kusatsu Onsen Kiyoshigekan
- Onsen Kiyoshigekan
We should mention
Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.