Get an overview of this hotelKyoto ryokan in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, walk to Kiyomizu Temple
Located in Sannenzaka Ninenzaka, this ryokan is within a 10-minute walk of Hokanji Temple, Kiyomizu Temple, and Yasaka Shrine. Chion-in Temple and Kiyamachi Street are also within 1 mi (2 km). Higashiyama Station is 20 minutes by foot and Kyoto Gion-Shijo Station is 17 minutes.
This ryokan features free WiFi in public areas.
All 5 rooms provide free WiFi, separate bathtubs and showers, and flat-screen TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Shared bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 8:30 AM.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 8:30 AM for a surcharge.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath (no mineral springs) and a yukata (Japanese robe).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Sunday: 6 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 11 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Cash Deposit Required
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
- MINSYUKU KIYOMIZUSANSO Inn Kyoto
- MINSYUKU KIYOMIZUSANSO Inn
- MINSYUKU KIYOMIZUSANSO Kyoto
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
This is an Expedia Rate property.